Come, Come, Whoever You Are

Wonderer, worshipper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vow a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.

~Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi


Friday, March 28, 2008

Welcome to my corner =)


With the traditional Muslim greeting of peace, I welcome you to my blog by saying, Asalamu'alaikum!

This blogging thing is quite new to me. Though over the years I have benefitted greatly from other peoples' blogs on the Internet, the thought never crossed my mind to create my own. But alas, I am at a place now in my life, where so much has opened up for me by God's mercy, that I would love to share my thoughts and experiences with others. I am only a seeker. I don't claim to know anything. Au contraire, I wish to learn from all of my brothers and sisters here in the spirit of peace, love and harmony! If you share these sentiments, you are most welcome! Afterall, there is already way too much hate and negativity in this world. I believe doors (and windows) open up for those who keep their hearts and minds open and receptive to others. I'm not saying this is always an easy thing! However, to even be able to agree to disagree is really a very beautiful concept.

With that, please stay tuned... And if not may God's choiciest blessings reach you and those near to you.

2 comments:

Kids said...

Asalaamu alaikum
Sir i want to get lyrics for salaam's like :
Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika
Assalaam aye Shahe jina Assalaam,
Mustafa Jane Rehmath pe,
and more... can u plz help me out?
or if you have any sites which can view this salaam's

Abdulmusawwir Qadri Barkaati said...

Walaikumsalaam...
Great blog you've got here...
:)


http://aashiq-e-mustafa.blogspot.com